Chinese Wrap from Northeast of China @ Chinatown Singapore 东北菜 春饼 新加坡

When I first introduced to this type of food , I am kind of curious what is really inside the dish . I wonder anything came out from Animal's organ part or any meat came from unusual animal. After tried it out, I found out is actually not bad. Nothing about animal's organ or any unusual type of meat . It is the WRAP I am talking about. I like the wrap with toppings on our choice. We ordered a sweet & sour soup and also their popular main dish, Chinese style Wrap. More than enough for stomach of two.

Price : $ 18 per person (Depends what you ordered)  No GST Charges & Service Fees

 Location :76-78 Smith Street, Chinatown 胖妈春饼 (Just right opposite Chinatown Complex)

 Rating : ⭐️⭐️

 Comments :Their portion is very big and price really reasonable. Just the soup texture is not that kind of thick soup , is more like liquid kind of soup. My personal preferences is thick sweet and sour soup. Therefore, I gave two star for this reason.The Wrap itself is very homey feels. You can choose the toppings with your own preferences. Is really fun to try the new type of Chinese culture than those spicy Mala kind of style.


Sweet and Sour soup. I wish it can be thicker the texture.
UNEXPECTED BIG
SGD 8


Topping1 - Mix of Chives, Beancurd and Potatoes
SGD 8


Marinated Minced Pork , Spiring Onion , Coriander
SGD 10

Skin  made by flour for wrapping those toppings together.
SGD 5 FOR 5 PIECES








Popular Posts