EXPLORE LOT 10 JAPAN STORE






I have been visiting Lot 10 Japan Store a few times and I found out there are some interesting and also delicious cafe or food we can have a try. So far , I have two in my bucket which I will explore more in the future. 


Sobaya Shige Japanese Restaurant at Lot 10 Japan Store .


The sashimi is very fresh and tasty but if there's avocade chunks into will be a perfect dish!

The price is average city restaurant level if you're thinking of visiting KL, you will expecting the menu price around MYR 20 - 40


(Time out tokyo cafe) combined with Baobao cafe which founded by a beautiful Malaysian Influencer Jane Chuck.


The display of the food is very attractive but lack of flavour I can say ,

I have ordered a Avocado Toast . I got fresh and creamy avocado slice and  flavourful sour cream. What disappointed me is the carrot slice which makes me no appetite. I'm not a hater of carrot but I don't really like the combination of carrot slice with avocado toast.

By the way the menu recommended dish BAO BAO rice is very flavourful and delicious if you're a fan of fish and seafood. Those who do not like the smell of fish may not keen on this dish.



  









Price : MYR$20 - $40
Operation Hour: Monday - Sunday 11 AM - 9PM
Location : 10, Lot 10, 50, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
*Sobaya Shige located LGF
*BAOBAO located inside isetan 1F 
Food's Star: ❤❤❤


p/s:*Avocado on toast highly recommended visit OLD HENS Cafe in Singapore , Rangoon Road





Popular Posts