A day at JB (Johor Bahru) - Episode 1 (Flower in the window)



I have spent my day in JB with my best friend. We spent our day in two marvellous and beautiful cafe. First one is Flower in the Window which is a secret garden and good food. The second one is Sugar On Top which serves a Nice combination of Earl Grey Lava Cake and raspberry jam. After the trip, it is completely changed my opinion towards what Johor Bahru looks like.  At last, love the food and the cafe ambience.


[☝☝☝☝☝Please click the header for more..]
Price: MYR 20- 30 per person
Operation Hour: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm (Everyday)
Location: 9 Jalan Dhoby, Bandar Johor Bahru , 80 000 Johor Bahru , Johor , Malaysia
Food's Star: ❤❤❤❤Food taste absolutely amazing and I think is a really cool and creative idea on the plate.
Environment's Star:☺☺☺☺ I can say this is one of the Must go Cafe when you're visiting JB. The ambiance was very nice. The cafe nicely decorated and when you go inside the cafe you will feel like Botanical Garden .














Popular Posts