Marmalade ,Bangsar Village

I heard of Marmalade Cafe in Bangsar Village located at the city centre of Kuala Lumpur a few months ago.

Why I choose Marmalade Cafe , First of all , as you can see my blog letterhead, I'm a huge fan of avocado. I know in many western countries, many restaurants using fresh avocado as main dishes, avocado on toast, avocado salad, guacamole, avocado egg breakfast pizza, and etc. But in Malaysia, a few restaurants using fresh avocado as main ingredients due to costing and high maintenance of the freshness of avocado.

I'm very happy I came to this cafe, this cafe provides good service and fresh avocadossssss dishes.
My friend and I have ordered three dishes which we unable to finish at the end and of course, we have packed bring home to finish it. Open-faced sandwiches is highly recommended and which is worth of value. We love the decorations and environment in Marmalade cafe because it provides a playground space for children which is an ideal place for a family visit during the weekend.





Price : MYR 20 - 40
Operation Hour: Monday - Sunday 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Location : Level 1 F18 Bangsar Village, 1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Food's Star: ❤❤❤❤❤
Environment's Star:☺☺☺☺



     --------------------------------<Vlog Column >----------------------------------













Popular Posts