Epiphyte Cafe


If you allowed me , I will bring you to see the galaxy! 
Epiphyte Cafe

 Price : $12 - $ 18

 Operation Hour: Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
                             Monday Closed
                             Tuesday- Thursday 4:00pm - 12:00 am
                             Friday 4:00 pm - 1:00 am
                            Saturday 11:00 am - 1:00 am

 Location : Epiphyte - 47 Neil Road , Singapore 088827

 Food's Star: ❤❤❤ ( Full of surprise in this little cafe)

 Environment's Star:☺☺☺☺ ( Once I stepped into the cafe, I smell Jasmine and the ambiance is like a Floral garden. I feel comfortable and relax in the cafe which in fact located in this hustle bustle city. )


Twilight
Cointreau Orange Curd , Chocolate sponge, Smooth Chocolate Mousse
100% for the presentation of this dessert ! I love the galaxy looking of the cake. It is a definitely worth of trying!


Terrarium & Peach Shot

My first impression was strange
The green sponge cake probably made by green tea powder, pistachio nuts and creamy mascarpone.
Absolutely a belle among the dessert category.

Lasagne with Minced Pork
It is quite filling with this small piece of Lasagne.
Crispy Outer Layer and creamy inside . 

Seafood Aglio Olio 

Create yourself Salad.
There's a Salad menu that allow customer to select their own salad choice. 




Popular Posts